Thanks a mil and out of a mil'

Moderator: George Payan

jetlag

Thanks a mil and out of a mil'

Post by jetlag »

I want to share this with you. I have used more than just your articles to carry my coaching to the next level. I have also used valuable information you have shared with other people in this forum. I must truly say that everything I have used has been helpful and not always as the end but definitely for me to build on. These articles and other information I have been studying film of world class track athletes, dating back to 88 Olympics, professional, collegiate and high school, and information from the great Loren Seagraves and John Smith have given me a new direction with my coaching.

I hope to be one of the best one day. I had many runners go to State in 12 years of coaching sprinting and they would come so close to winning or just make the finals, which is commendable. Two years ago I started gathering information from Seagrave's articles and eventually over time from this site. Last year my sprinter won the two hundred and placed high in the 100. My 400 meter sprinter placed second in the State, dropping a whopping 3 seconds off of his "beginning of the season" time.

I hope this website continues to exist. I wish there was a way to contact you directly. Sometimes I have specific questions that I could use help with immediately or quicker than you can always respond. Until then, thanks again.
john jackson
George Payan

Thank You

Post by George Payan »

Thank you for sharing your success with us. We appreciate receiving positive feedback and hearing that we are meeting our mission with this web site.

We wish you and your athletes continued success.

Coach George Payan
http://www.CoachesEducation.com